Monday, April 30, 2007

Things I'll Never Get To...

Another blog challenge.... read it here on Scraptown http://www.scraptown.com/iboard/index.php?showtopic=26823&st=0&#entry341109

The topic today is "Things I'll Never Get To..."

Well, first off, I'll never get to have my parents together again. Pretty sad. The split up last July, it's been almost a year. Dad has moved on- lives with his girlfriend and expecting a baby in about 6 weeks. Mom has also moved on, has herself a boyfriend that she is very happy with. I like to see them both happy.... but I really miss having my family together. It was such a stable environment... they were just always there, and always there for us. Now they have their own lives and we don't see them much. I wish I could turn back time and have them together again, but I can't....

Second... I'll never get to.... have a supermodel body. I have been on WW (2nd time) since January... and I've lost about 15 pounds. I still have quite a ways to go to get to my "goal"... but I do realize I'll never have that supermodel body. I have a belly... the great thing about my belly is that I have 3 beautiful children that came out of my belly. I also have little boobs. And other "curves" around my body that I'm not necessarily happy with, but I'm learning to deal with. Don't get me wrong, I'm not giving up! But I'm trying to set realistic expectations.

The third and last thing I'll never get to do... is run a marathon! Ha ha! If you know me, you know I would NEVER do this! I cannot run! Let alone run any amount of distance!!

**************************
Today is Monday. No babysitting kids today, so I went to the mall. Bought my little brother a really cute outfit...now let's see if I ever give it to him?? Also bought Colby some soccer shorts...no more playing in jeans!

Tonight we are headed to the local food pantry for a Girl Scout trip. Should be interesting. Can't believe Girl Scouts is winding down... already. Seems like it goes so quick! Everything is winding down. Except sports, they're just starting! No sports today though!

Have a great MONDAY!!

1 comment:

Amy Marie said...

Tracy I love your take on this... great job... and it's good when your goals become realistic... makes them much more achievable than a super model body.