Thursday, September 6, 2007

Update!

It's been a while since I've updated... so sorry! But we've been so busy! Plus, I'm trying to switch all of the photos on my computer to discs and that takes forever!!
Here are some pictures... sorry they're all out of order! I uploaded them and they came out in this order.... dunno...
This first picture was taken this morning, of Will and Colby. Waiting for the school bus, as today was the first day of school! They were so excited! Will was up at 5:30 am, dressed and ready to go! I can honestly say that will probably never happen again! Ha ha.
It's nice to see them so excited for school, since a week ago they both were saying they never wanted to go back!

And here is Samantha! With her backpack-- the one she weighed this morning, and it weighed 30 pounds!! It's too bad we couldn't go and drop her stuff off ahead of time.
She was excited too, although their was a little drama with her... her new shoes didn't fit...somehow they're too loose... she was almost in tears. And, you know, of course, it was MY fault they don't fit right. So she had to wear her old, beat up sneakers... oh well. Life happens!
I can't wait until they get home to see how their days went!
Here is an update on the house... this is the right side. Art is almost done! He just had to finish those things on the edge up at top near the roof.
In the meantime, he's moved on to the left side. Please don't hurt yourself trying to look at the picture, I can't figure out how to turn it. SORRY!!! Anyway, as you can see, he's more than half done with that side too! It's really coming along!
And the front window finally came in...so he's going to finish the front soon!
And here is Colby, another picture I took this morning. He is getting so big! I can't believe he's going into 1st grade! Can I really have a 1st, a 3rd and a 5th grader? Amazing! I really am starting to miss them...the house is way too quiet.
Well, I will update again soon. I have tons more photos... we spent time at the Chatham Fair, and my mom's camp, and a picnic, and outside playing... Sam also had her first football game (they WON!) and play practice continues.
Take care!

7 comments:

Amy Marie said...

Your house is looking good Tracy. And I hope your kids had great first days.

Didi said...

WOW! a 30 pound backpack!?!! I hope she gets to leave a lot of that at school in her desk!

I can't believe how great your house is looking...it will be like moving to a new house without all the packing!

Didi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
lam said...

Your house is looking great so fare, can´t wait to se the result when it´s finished

Rosemary said...

WOW the house is really coming on, soon be finished.

Great pics of your kids too.

Unknown said...

The house is looking really good Tracy. Poor Samantha having such a heavy backpack, I hope she can leave most of it in her locker each night.

Unknown said...

house is coming along nice.....30 # book bag??? OMG.....poor thing....I hope she is strong enough to cary that heavy thing around....bless her heart....
Robin
http://tqmnurse.blogspot.com