Friday, September 7, 2007

blog challenge question

From Jozzie...
3. Give a review about the last movie you saw.
I saw the movie "Clan of the Cave Bear". I love that series of books, and I've been wanting to see the movie ever since I heard there was one! I got it from Blockbuster and I was so excited!
The movie itself is so-so... doesn't do the book justice AT ALL. But, that being said, it *was* a very interesting movie. I loved seeing how the producers interpreted the book/characters versus how I interpreted them. The costumes were interesting too... the cave men!

Nicole Eggert played a young Ayla in the movie... I was happy to see her name on the credits because I knew I recognized her!
I think everyone should READ THE BOOK and then see this movie.

3 comments:

mommamikki said...

Awesome review...it's so true that the books are better than the movies but it's neat to see how the film industry protrayes them.

Unknown said...

I haven't seen the movie but I have read the series of books. They are great books, it's a bit sad that the movie doesn't do them much justice.

lam said...

thanks for sharing