Sunday, September 9, 2007

Look Now!


Look how far Art has gotten! I came home last night and the house looked like this! Yippee! It looks so nice... so different! It's almost like we're at the wrong house :)
Of course, I had to take pictures of Art too, because it's all his hard work making this happen!
And now, doesn't it figure, it is raining and thunderstorming. Art doesn't mind working in the rain... if it's light. But it just happens to be pouring and thundering.

Not to mention, Shea is afraid of thunder... so he needed to calm her down.
I spent the morning at church with the 3 kids. It was the first day of Sunday school, and a picnic afterward. My new friend Anita was there with her two daughters, so it was really nice to sit and chat with her.
And now I am acting like a drill sargeant... having my boys do LOTS of chores because they were *horrible* during church.
HAG Sunday!!! :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

The house looks fantastic! WTG Art!

Amy Marie said...

wow I can't believe how different it does look... can't wait to see the befores and afters together.. Awesome work Art!

lam said...

wow it is beautiful and looks so different. keep up the great work Art

Jenn said...

that house looks great!! WTG Art :)