Friday, February 27, 2009

hello

This is weird! The pictures I just uploaded didn't show up right, but they posted... Must be the new browser I'm using?
Things are going well here... except we have no phone! The battery completely died and so all I can do is listen to people leave messages! It feels so lonely!
Owen is laying here on the couch next to me. I was hoping to go for a nice walk but it got chilly really quickly. Bah! Come on spring!! I need to walk!
Our dishwasher broke too! For some reason when it runs, it spits bubbles all over the floor! Lovely. Usually I enjoy washing dishes... but not when I HAVE to! Ha ha.
Tonight Colby and Art are going to the Readover Sleepover at the NEW school! I hope they have a fun time. Colby is really in need of some serious one-on-one time. I'm a little sad that I can't go. (They don't allow mommies to sleep with their boys)
Samantha is going bowling tonight with our church youth group, and so Will and I are going to bowl a little too...
Happy Friday

No comments: