Monday, March 3, 2008

Just another day...

Well poor Colby is home sick today. He was burning up all night and this morning his temp was 100.9. He has been laying on the couch or the bed all day (reminds me of me last week!) and he just wants to snuggle. I really hope I don't get sick- I don't need that at all! Why is it that when it seems like things are getting better, something like this happens??
Girl Scout Cookies are in. And since I am the Cookie Mom, all of my troop's cookies are now in my living room! Thank goodness they didn't sell too many this year! It's nice to get the money, but it's not so fun when you have to do all of this sorting! Not to mention, if you know anything about the local Girl Scouts this year, you know that cookies are a big headache... and not only do I have to sort for Sam and the rest of the troop, I also need to figure out what to do with the surplus.
Speaking of Scouts...our troop did the International Fair yesterday. Samantha got to carry the flag in the flag ceremony! Thank goodness Heather got some pictures for me. Unfortunately, I wasn't feeling well and had to leave before the fair even began.
Oh my, this puppy is whining so loudly in my ear. She was just outside for about 30 minutes, and barked for 10 minutes to come in. So why does she want to go out again? She drives me crazy sometimes!!
Thank goodness Baby is giving me a rest today... I was actually able to do 2 loads of laundry and eat a decent lunch! Wow! Of course, in the back of my head I'm just wondering when it's all going to turn sour on me.

1 comment:

Amy Marie said...

Tracy i would love to be there with all those cookies right now... yum! And I love your little baby on the side it's so cute!