Saturday, March 15, 2008

Update

They're baaaaack!! On March 12 the geese officially came back to our pond. There were lots of them, so I'm not sure who's here to stay and who's just stopping through. But oh! the noise! And just seeing them everywhere brought back bad memories of goose poop.
I got to spend some time with my nieces Braelyn and Nellie that day too! They are getting so big. Especially Braelyn, she's quite a little stinker!
I went to the doctor on the 14th and it went well. I'm now 11 weeks along. I got to hear the baby's heartbeat- 164. And since all is well I don't have to go back for another 4 weeks!! Let's hope all stays well!
Basketball is officially over, and the next "season" will be begin soon. Samantha is once again playing softball and Colby has decided to try baseball.
Will had a bowling tournament for Valentine's Day and he came in second place! He got a trophy today! He also bowled his HIGHEST game ever today-- 134!! Amazing! He got lots of strikes and spares :)
The weather is starting to get warmer... we're excited to be able to finish the siding and maybe even start on some other projects!! Come on Spring!!!

1 comment:

Amy Marie said...

Ahh I do not miss the Geese since we moved off of the lake at all... flying overhead pooping on my car! And your neices sure are little cuties.

Congrats Will on your bowling win.