Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Blog Builder Challenge #6 Part 9

Question #9. What superhero powers would you like to have?
Now this is a fun question!! I think I would love to be able to detect a lie-- just from my kids, or when it matters. It's so hard to know who's telling the truth when they do something that I don't see. So I'd like to be able to tell who it is.
I'd also like to be like Supermom, and having ultra cleaning powers! To just be able to *wink* and the room is clean! Ahh, that would be Heaven!! That would be even better than the lie detector!
And last, I'd like to have the power to make things appear. I could make a toy appear if I want to get it for my kid for Christmas, could make a cooked turkey appear for Thanksgiving, a new truck for DH, a special sheet of scrapbooking paper I want! Oh, the list could go on and on!

No comments: