Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Blog Builder Challenge #6 part 2

Another question from Scraptown.com

2. If you could own the world's largest collection of anything, what would it be?
Ha ha...my first answer to this was MONEY!! If I had the world's largest collection of money, I'd be the richest person ever!!! But then, really, what would I do that? I'd just like enough money to be comfortable and have the things I want and not have to worry about. Of course, if I had that much money, I would live happily and donate a lot!!
But on another note, I would love to have the most DICE in the world! I collect dice. I have this little plastic container of dice. It have teeny tiny dice, and hundred-sided dice, dice earrings, dice keychains, all sort of dice. Colored, wooden, game, even cow dice! There is something about dice that I find very cool! I would love to have the biggest collection of dice ever, because maybe then I could show it off and maybe make money off of my collection? And if I had the most, I would have really cool dice!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think money would be a lot of people's first answer.

That's cool that you collect dice. My husband has some strange dice that he is keeping.