Monday, June 11, 2007

Blog Builder Challenge #6 Part 6

Question #6. What are three things you need in order to be happy?
Three things I need to be happy... what an interesting question. I've thought and thought about this and this is what I've come up with:
1. My family. This includes my husband and my children. My husband is my rock. He is the one I rely on, and fall back on. He helps to lift me up when I am down, he cheers me up and keeps me laughing. He loves me like no other and I NEED that. And my children, they complete my life. I can't imagine not having them... and I am scared for the day they leave our home. I love being a mom, and taking care of my kids, and being needed by them. They make me happy!!
2. I can honestly say "scrapbooking" too. I love to take pictures of my family and I love to preserve them in scrapbooks. But I also love the "friends" aspect of scrapping... I love to scrap in groups, and get together, and catch up with people that you lose touch with for one reason or another.
3. Which brings me to #3... FRIENDS. I really need my friends to stay happy. Yes, they say you shouldn't need other people to make you happy... but I do. I need to know there are people out there who are thinking about me, wondering about me. Just having someone call to say hi can make my day. My friends are my other "rocks" and I really love that.

No comments: