Friday, October 16, 2009

Teddy-wearing!!!






Yesterday Owen was practicing the art of Babywearing!! I won this child-size mai tei on line, and Owen took it out, so I put it on him with a teddy bear. It was very cute. Owen didn't really know what to make of the bear on his back. We liked it though because the bear has a jingle bell in it, so we always knew where Owen was! of course, if there's any question, he's usually in the bathroom brushing his teeth.
Yesterday was all Braelyn's fall run at school, and since neither Amy nor Jay could go, I did. I took this adorable picture of her there. And even though she tripped over someone's shoe and fell down, she made up for it and came in somewhere in the front of the pack!!

1 comment:

Amy Marie said...

What a cute little carrier! Owen likes to brush his teeth I take it? What could be more fun than running water in the bathroom?