Thursday, October 8, 2009

Happy birthday Owen!!!













Happy birthday, Owen!! How did you get to be a year old? How did the year fly by so fast? I can remember so well the day you were born. It's like it was yesterday. And yet here we are, a whole year later. You are no longer the tiny little baby we brought home from the hospital. You are now a running, climbing, happy little maniac!! You have brough so much love and happiness and joy to our family. I could not imagine not having you around. We all love you so much. Happy first birthday, Goosey!

It's been a long time since I've updated, I apologize. Grandma Lorna was up for a week-long visit from Myrtla Beach last week. She helped us get ready for Owen's little birthday party. I also participated in a consignment sale and it took me a while to tag all of my 200 or so items! I made $170 so I'm happy. I donated the leftovers and that's cool with me, too, now I don't have to worry about what to do with it.

Art is back to working his evening shift, so it's hard on all of us. Once again, it seems like he is never around. It really bothers the kids but hopefully it will only be for another week or so.

School is going well. Or as well as can be expected. Colby surprisingly is doing his homework and not fighting us (usually). Will also. It's almost like they're excited to do it. Weird.
Will is playing the trombone and he loves it. It's neat to hear him play. He's learned a lot in just a few weeks. Amazing.

Fall has come. The weather is gorgeous lately.

It's late and I'm tired. Will try and update more soon. Enjoys the pictures.

1 comment:

Wendy @ Ramblings from the Sunshine State said...

Holy cow, I cannot believe it's been a year!

Happy Birthday!!