Saturday, October 10, 2009

October 10







Today is Saturday! The weather is gorgeous. I think it's in the 50s outside and there is a slight breeze. But it's just so pretty. The leaves are changing color and falling from the trees and it makes for lots of fun- and lots of great pictures for me!
Today Art is putting carpets in the rental house... not much left to do after that, except get it rented.
Samantha is at Goold's Apple Festival with Grammy, watching the cloggers dance. I'm assuming this is my last of boycotting the festival, as I'm sure Sam and I will be clogging there next year! Sam is excited to go and watch and "do it on the side'. She is really really great at clogging. She picks it up quickly and easily and acts like she's always known what to do.
And then tonight she is going to a slumber party.
The boys had league bowling this morning and both did great. Will's average is up to 102 and Colby's is up to 79. Will scored over his average on all 3 games today. Colby did well, but he didn't get over his average.
They love bowling and I'm really glad we discovered it!! Tae kwon do and bowling are the only sports the boys are playing and it's very nice. No weekend games!!!
Last night I was supposed to go scrapbooking but it was cancelled, so I stayed home and Art made his 'famous' pizza. The kids love it so much and were very happy to hear it was on the menu! Grandpa Bill came over and enjoyed dinner with us too.
And then Art and I and the kids watched 'Imagine That' with Eddie Murphy.
Today's big jobs: laundry and cleaning out the refrigerator!!

*pictures:
Owen climbing up the basement stairs, Will and Owen with the newspaper hats Will made, Sam and Shea, Owen crying while eating.... is that all?

2 comments:

Wendy @ Ramblings from the Sunshine State said...

Sounds like you've been busy! I wish it was in the 50s here! It's still in the 90s!

Amy Marie said...

I can't wait to see you two in your clogging outfits!