Monday, April 7, 2008

Our weekend

We celebrated Will's birthday yesterday, April 6th. He had 6 friends over (12 kids all together) and we had a great party!! I got a woman to come and teach the kids some origami... so they painted, and did origami, and then we had an ice cream eating contest (no hands!) and cake. And then outside, so those boys could work off some energy!! It was really fun and Will had a great time!!












On Saturday, April 6, I had to bring Colby to the dr. bright and early because he was up for a few hours the night before with a high fever, sore throat, and headache. And yup, he had strep throat! I'm glad I brought him in when I did so he didn't miss the party, or make other kids sick!
Here is a great picture of Colby I took on Saturday. Does he look sick to you?

No comments: