Thursday, August 9, 2007

I've been tagged!!!!

Seven things you don't know about me...
1. I always wear socks to bed.
2. I am obsessed with my weight and weight myself every morning.
3. I was an exchange student to Spain when I was 15.
4. I have already started my Christmas shopping.
5. I love to write stories.
6. I have a baby brother who is 30 years younger than me.
7. My house is almost always messy!

So I have to tag 7 people and I choose....AmyMarie, Jenn U, Glenda, Katrina, Kim, Carla, and Amy... my Scraptown friends!, You don't have to play if you don't want. No one will check up on you!

4 comments:

Amy Marie said...

okay I may not tag anyone... but i'll surely answer your questions... thanks for picking me!!!

Jenn said...

thanks for picking me too :) I'll go answer the questions too

Vern said...

Cool facts Tracy.
Thanks for sharing.

Didi said...

How fun! Where in Spain did you live?