Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Blog Builder Challenge #2

What is your favorite food and your least favorite food and why?

I am not very creative when it comes to food. I know what I like, and that's what I eat. I don't like to try new foods and there are a lot of foods I just won't touch.

My favorite food... something I could eat every day and not get sic og... would have to be ICE CREAM!! Chocolate ice cream is at the top. I also love chocolate chip, rocky road, and chocolate with chocolate chips. YUM YUM YUM. Ice cream is the best!!
But of course, on WW, I have to be careful here. Eating a half carton of ice cream is not possibly right now. I have to stick to my "1/2 cup" and be really good about checking for points. Edy's slow churned is usually 2 points for 1/2 cup. Healthy Choice used to sell a chocolate, chocolate chunk ice cream that was the best, but nowhere around here carries it anymore. Boo.

And my least favorite has got to be seafood. I won't touch it. Any of it. No tuna, no fish sticks, no lobster, no shrimp, no clam chowder. Yuck yuck yuck. Just the thought of it makes me sick. I'm not sure why, exactly. Has nothing to do with the fact that it's an animal... I LOVE meat. Maybe it's the nasty smell? Maybe just that it looks gross? I don't know, but I won't touch it.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yum! I love ice cream too.

Vern said...

Its hard sticking to that 1/2 cup here too Tracy.
I love ice cream too and Chocolate is always a hit.

Amy Marie said...

Umm Ice cream... I love it too... and tuna in particular no thanks...