Thursday, January 28, 2010

Almost the end of January?










My, doesn't time fly?
We are one big busy family, so updatiing this blog isn't always easy! However, I made it a priority this morning because I wanted to share these pictures!
Sometimes I think it's unfair that there are so many pictures of Owen... but then again, he *is* the baby... and the older kids aren't exactly cooperative when you ask them to pose and smile.
I posted a couple of mischevious pictures of Owen. One day he got into the baby powder and flung it all over. And another he wrote on his hand, and was mighty proud of himself I might add! And how about that picture of him smiling? He has such a cute grin, and such a fun personality! He doesn't like to sit for pictures but if I catch him at the right time...
There is also a picture of him stacking blocks, one of his new talents!
Speaking of new talents, Owen knows a few more signs now. He can do 'eat' and 'play' and 'shoes'. But no real talking yet.
This past weekend was the Cub Scout Pinewood Derby. I am pleased to announce that Will came in first place in his division, and Colby came in second place in his!! This is Will's last Pinewood derby (he will be a Boy Scout soon) so we were happy he won.
We also went bowling, of course, and I took a picture of Colby and his friend Evan in their snazzy bowling shirts!
Oh yeah, there is a picture of Owen sitting eating goldfish. I took him and Adrianna to Toddler Tales last week, and they sat at a picnic table for a snack. Made me realize how 'big' Owen is getting. I had to take a picture!
Samantha is loving her cell phone, she is never without it. I'm not really sure how you can text someone 50 times in one minute but she does. (I'm exaggerating a little big of course). Conversation with her is pretty much nill now, unless you take her phone away.
She is doing great at clogging, and Grammy is taking her to the annual clogging convention this year! How exciting! I remember those conventions fondly.
Will started guitar lessons yesterday with a local instructor. I hope he has fun and learns something. He's been so eager to take lessons.
Not much else to report I guess. Have a great Thursday!

2 comments:

Amy Marie said...

Ahh I just love reading about what's going on with you!

Claudia Lawrence said...

Hi, ur blog is really nice and interesting, You have maintain it so beautifully that I truly like & enjoy it. I just wanna suggest that u should go for blog advertising & marketing there is a website which is offering very unique features at affordable prices there are expert advertising team who will promote ur blog & affiliate ads through all over the networks.All u have to do is submit ur blog plus pay affordable prices & rest leave it to advertising team for promotion & marketing then see how u enjoy a lots of quality traffic plus good readers to ur blog. Finally I have bookmarked ur blog & also shared with my friends hope u have a wonderful day & !!happy blogging!!.