Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Tuesday Chatter


Look, it's tile! Art has been busy with the downstairs, putting in the tile. The isn't the best picture but at least you can see the tile and where it is. He is actually further now, he grouted last night. As soon as I get a better picture I will post it. The basement is really coming along now! Art is now working on "other" things... like the bar, the lights, the heat, you know, those things that I don't even think of!
Other things are going well too. No snow yet, which is a little disappointing. It's certainly cold enough for it!
Today the drama club is announcing which play it will perform this year, and Samantha is staying after school for that. She is really excited and looking forward to being in the drama club. I'm really proud of her-- she has her "own" likes and goes for them and doesn't worry about what the other kids are doing.
Colby starts basketball this Saturday. Luckily, he only has one one-hour practice/combined with a game each week, always on Saturday morning. Of course, that does conflict with Will's bowling, but one of us can go to each. It will be interesting having all three kids play basketball! Already, this Saturday, we have 3 basketball games!
Call me crazy, really, because this is in addition to the other activities. One of which is Girl Scouts, which I just found out last night that my troop is bridging one year *earlier* than we thought, and we just started working on our Bronze award. Now we need to work out that kink.
Not to mention, it's the "most wonderful time of the year"!! Luckily, I can still use the Santa threat on Colby. The other two aren't falling for it anymore :( At least they aren't publicly denouncing Santa. That would just break my heart. I'm not ready for them to grow up!
Have a great Tuesday, I'm off to continue my cleaning!

3 comments:

Rosemary said...

It won't be long now before you can use your basement. It is really coming along.

Amy Marie said...

Wow looking good.

Unknown said...

The basement is looking great.