Monday, December 24, 2007

Look at Kaden!

We visited with my Dad, Becky, Brittani and Kaden last night. I was very nervous but I think it went very well. I was amazed at how big Kaden has gotten. He is 6 months old now, and he's a little person with a great little personality!
Here are a picture of dad with his kids- Amy, Mike, Tracy, Kaden and Dad!

And here are some adorable pictures of Kaden!! Wow, isn't he a cutie? At first he was scared because he is just starting to have stranger anxiety and really, we are all strangers to him... But once he got used to everyone he really opened up and I took some great pics!

The kids enjoyed seeing their "Li'l Uncle Kaden" and also Papa. It's hard not seeing them often but I guess that makes it even more special when we do.

2 comments:

Amy Marie said...

Wow Tracy glad it went so well and you all got to spend some time together. And I didn't know your sisters name was Amy...

Unknown said...

I am so glad that it went well! Kaden looks adorable!