Saturday, September 4, 2010

End of summer 2010














































Where did the summer go?
Hard to believe, but the kids are starting back to school on Tuesday! I have mixed emotions about that. I will miss having them around all day, and I will miss the 'lazy' days of summer. But I am looking forward to the new routine!
We have done so much this summer. Just this past week, Sam and I clogged at the Washington County Fair and also the Chatham Fair. I brought all 4 kids plus Savannah to the fair, and we had a GREAT time!! We went to Boston last Friday with our neighbors and that was a really fun road trip. Unfortunately, Will couldn't go because he was going camping with the Scouts so he stayed home. Luckily, Grandpa Bill stopped by and asked him to go biking!! Grandpa Bill also joined us on Monday on a trip to Zoom Flume!! We met up with Savannah's family even though we hadn't planned to. All of the kids loved it, even Owen!!!
We're busy trying to get all of the back to school shopping done. We still need to do haircuts and some shoes. And sharpen all those pencils!!
We are all doing well. happy September!

No comments: