Friday, July 25, 2008

July 25, 2008


Where does the time go? Who said July could be almost over? Why does summer have to end so quickly? Especially when you think you haven't really done anything yet....
Tonight Art and Samantha and I are headed to Rhode Island to watch Samantha in another softball tournament. Weird thing is, this is the *last* one. No softball after this until fall, when she starts fall ball. What will we do with our free time??
I'm hoping RI is fun. I've heard the teams they're up against are really hard. Let's just hope they don't get their spirits crushed.
The boys are going to spend the weekend with Grammy and Wally. They are taking them to Utica tomorrow to watch Colin race! Go Colin!
Poor Shea is going to have to be boarded at the vet because we have no one to watch her. I know she'll be fine, but last time she went she ended up with fleas. Not to mention she's very afraid of thunder, and it's been storming almost daily. I hope there is someone there to watch over her closely.
Isn't she a beautiful doggie??
Well, countdown now is 69 days. It seems like just yesterday it was 100. It is really flying by. And I am getting more and more uncomfortable every day. This belly is always in the way! Even sitting here hurts because it is pushing on my lungs somehow.
Kids are doing good... house is well... Art is working on blueprints for the deck... we've moved both boys into Colby's room to start the room transformation! That is not working out so well yet, but hopefully they'll get used to it soon. I'm hoping the new room is really "their's" so I don't hear anymore "Get out of MY room" from either of them. I know it's tough on them, but they were excited about it at one point!!!!
Have a happy weekend!! Good luck EG Express!!

No comments: