Tuesday, August 3, 2010

August?































Seems like I've really been slacking on this blog lately!! Maybe it's because we've been so busy? As you can see from all the pictures I've uploaded, we've been all over the place!
In July Will was in Australia (I posted a couple of his pictures...), and the rest of us were in Virginia. We also left the boys home to take Sam to Rhode Island for a (very hot) softball tournament. We camped out in Uncle Mike's backyard in our pop up. The kids and I saw Toy Story 3 in the theater, and we've been to a few playgrounds. Right now Sam is at Camp Fowler for the week and Will is at Boy Scout camp. Colby is in summer camp, this is the last week.
But don't be fooled, the house is not empty!!! There are a handful of children here every day no matter what!

1 comment:

Amy Marie said...

Tracy you have the most amazing family! I can't believe Will is holding a Koala... Sam is turning into quite the young woman.. not a little girl anymore... and Owen what a sweetie... and Well Colby I can't believe how much him and Jac must be alike....